Thursday, July 26, 2012

ELIZABETH GAUTHIER - NEW SHOW



Elizabeth Gauthier, a new artist member of the Rocky Neck Gallery, is having a show of her paintings this weekend.  She will be showing on 35 Main Street, downtown Gloucester today, Friday through Sunday.


In talking to Elizabeth about her work she says:  My interest has always been found in trying to capture a feeling of simplicity thru form and color. These components show the heart and character of the New England I love. I feel that this group of paintings represents the rich historical and dramatic geography of the North Shore. Cape Ann, my home and my community, has been an important subject and influence in my art and life.

Along with the large oil pictured above, a painting included in her solo show this past June in the season's opening Summer Artist Series, Elizabeth will also be showing several other new works.

The hours of 35 Main Street are:

Thursday 4 - 8 PM
Friday     10 AM - 1 PM
Saturday 4 - 8 PM
Sunday    4 - 8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment